Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm still a guy

I never thought out of all the people in the world I would be the one saying "there's a country song about that!" but in this case I just can't help it. As you may or may not know, I go country swing dancing once a week, so I hear my fair share of country music, and Brad Paisley's got a winner here. If you haven't heard his song, I'm still a guy, it's definitely worth a listen hear...
The reason I bring up this particular song, is because I've found that guys now days are pretty pathetic. The traditional roles in relationships are being reversed, so the guys are now the emotional, fragile, and lonley half of the relationship. Now before you get your panties in a wad, ladies, I mean no disrespect by this comment. I merely wish to convey the traditional views and to point out the inherent differences between men and women. The problem with this line of thought though, is that the world is changing. It is becoming harder and harder to define the female race as the emotional one, because men have somehow managed to emasculate themselves.
Now, why do I bring this up? How does it effect me? Directly, it really doesn't. But it's EMBARRASSING!!!! Men, acting like women! That's just not right... I don't anticipate that women will stop liking manly men, but it could happen. Then what will I do?
So to all those men out there who let the women wear the pants: Grow a pair! Quit being such a pantywaist, embrace the testosterone running through your veins and be a man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite line is "when you see a lake you think picnics and I see a large mouth up under that log". When we go places this really happens. I'll be talking about the view and how the light filters through the trees and sure enough - he's over there looking for fish in the water.